Sunday 29 March 2015

hijabi barbie.


Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. Today the weather was really shitty (excuse the language), but it's true. I wanted to go out to town to do a little shopping, especially because I wanted to buy a memory card for my camera. Anyway that didn't end up happening because of the stupid rain, so instead my sister and I decided to do my makeup and hijab and it kind of turned into a mini photoshoot, using her iPhone 4S as our camera. So please keep reading if you're interested in how I achieved the above look and I hope that you enjoy.




So to start off the look, my sister did my eye makeup using all of the products listed below in chronological order. It's pretty self explanatory. 





From left to right: Uncover, Angel, Medal, Red Night & Molten Chocolate


Then we moved onto the face with the products below. 







Next... BROWS! I used the Beauty UK All In One Brow Definition Kit and I applied the wax through my eyebrows, so that the product lasts. Then I took the darkest brown and outlined my brown and filled in the outer edge. With the lighter brown, in upward strokes using the angled brush, I filled in the front to give the illusion of hairs. 






I hope that wasn't to hard to follow through with, sorry if it was. So here's the final look!




The necklace that I'm wearing on my head is from Topshop and my lovely friend Amber got it for me on my birthday.



The necklace is from New Look and the 'Barbie' tee is from Primark.





Thanks for reading!

Love Fashion Passion x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns