Thursday 9 April 2015

Spring Lookbook

Hey guys, how are you all? So whilst on holiday in London, I did a bit of going out and that resulted in some outfit pictures and I only came back yesterday and that same day my family and I had a dinner invite to one of our family friend's house, so I dressed up a little. And today I'm going out with my friend Hollie to see "The Duff" and hopefully am going to take some nice pictures of my outfit for you guys! I'm super excited if you can't tell, but before I get started on the actual post, I've been wanting to share something with you all first. FASHION PASSION (my blog) has been up and running for around 8 months now but I'm not totally happy with the way it is. I feel like the name doesn't really connect with me or what I write about so I've changed the name to: MACAROONS, MAKEUP & ME! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? because I really need your feedback asap. I feel like that name is more diverse and is much nicer. Also I think that I'm going to change my blog design to spice things up a little. But without further ado, if you'd like to see my outfits, please keep reading and I hope that you enjoy. 



I'm going to start off with my fave outfit out of the three, which in my opinion is also the spring related. I wore this outfit yesterday and everyone was complimenting me on my cardigan and dress/tee. I just love this look because it's so trendy and loose and more importantly comfortable.







Gotta have a selfie!

Outfit:
Tee/Dress | River Island
Trousers | River Island
Shoes | Deichmann
Cardigan | Primark
Hijab | Whitechapel


Next outfit! This is a look that shows more of my love for the darker colours. And shows barely any skin, which is good if you're wanting a very modest outfit.






I've worn this outfit a matter of times and unfortunately this was actually not taken in London, but in my room in Swindon. When I went back and looked at the photos I took in London. they didn't actually show the outfit very well, so sorry about that.


Here I'm wearing:


Hoodie | Statemeant Clothing/Habiba Da Silva (Life-Long Percussion)
Skirt | Primark
Hijab | Whitechapel
Shoes (which I'm not actually wearing but are in the photo) | Nike 


Last, but not least, the final outfit. I was really excited to wear my new purchases, so here is a combo of all of them!






This is the most like a photoshoot. I got my sister to take some really professional pictures of me in my alleyway with some amazing graffiti as my background. 

Details:


Jumpsuit | Primark
Cardigan | New Look
Shoes | River Island
Hijab | Whitechapel


I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns