Monday 6 October 2014

basics in my bedroom


Hey everyone. So today I thought I'd do a quick blog post on the items in my bedroom. I really want to redecorate my room, since the last time I did was like 5 years ago. I've been begging my mum but she won't let me sadly. So on to the first item...



The Moroccan Lantern.



A while ago, my sister and I had a shopping trip to Range with my mum and we wondered across a beautiful lantern that we thought would go perfectly in our room, so we bought it. I don't know how much it cost, but Range always has good deals going on, so if you love a bargain, I recommend that you go and shop there.


The Sumayyah Canvas.



Next is an amazing canvas painted and gifted to me by my sister's beautiful best friend and also my sister from another mother. For my 8th birthday, Shaheena afa designed for me a lovely canvas with my name on it. She now has a very successful facebook page called Unique Creations by Shaheena Ahmed, which has been up and running for nearly three years Alhamdulillah! Go and check it out!


Candle Creations.



Another product by Shaheena Ahmed. Such an elegant candle designed for her best friend.. my sister. Simply placed next to my lantern, is an intricately designed candle, just standing out in its' own beauty!


Picture Perfect.



Who doesn't have pictures of babies in their room? I sure do. Two elegant photo frames on the top of my dresser, with pictures of me and my baby brother in them (he's actually not so little anymore). 


My Jewellery House.



So another birthday present gifted to me from my best friend Sumayyah (yep we've got the same name). Sitting in the corner of my dresser is this amazing jewellery house, with well, all my jewellery in it. There's a top half sectioned into four, for all the little things and then a bottom half for all the big, chunky stuff. It's soooo cute - it's a bright red colour and it's got cute little windows and a door sewn on!


Las Vegas Baby.




So recently in the summer holidays, my bestie Sumayyah went to America and Canada for a whole month, to visit family and to holiday. She stayed in Las Vegas for a day or two and she bought me a few souvenirs from there... An awesome snow globe! She also bought me two keyrings. One of a poker chip from Las Vegas and the other from Canada. They're already with my set of keys!


Sit Down Please.



Now I haven't got a desk or chair in my room, which I actually really need. When I do my homework, I'm downstairs on the kitchen table doing it! But just when I have people in my room, other than my bed to sit on, I have these two seats, which I actually don't know the name for in English. In Bengali, we'd call it a Mura or Muras. It's funny cause I usually don't even ever have people in my room, so I use the Muras to put my clothes on. In my room, there's two, one for me, one for my sister. (Sorry about the messy pic and yep, those are my clothes :D)


So that's really all the "cool" items I have in my room. Hopefully if I do end up redecorating my room, I'll do a blog post on it. Until then keep updated with my instagram & twitter


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns