Sunday 5 July 2015

a HAUL lotta makeup.

Hey guys welcome back to my blog. Sorry for the delay in posts, I've been really busy lately with school. So after watching KathleenLights' video on youtube yesterday, that was titled 'a HAUL lotta makeup', I thought that was the perfect title for today's post, as I'm going to be sharing with you all the new makeup that I have purchased! If you'd like to know what I bought please carry on reading and I hope that you enjoy! 


A couple of months back, I bought my first ever Mac foundation which was the studio sculpt in NW35, as my previous foundation had just finished that morning and I really wanted a high end foundation. Well since I didn't want to finish that in a short time frame, I went out and bought the Dream Satin Liquid Foundation by Maybelline, when Superdrugs had a 3 for 2 across all products in the store. I had read really good reviews and my friend also recommended it so I bought it and I love it. I think for a drugstore foundation, it has got such good coverage and is really buildable. They also have a great selection of colours, so I don't think anyone should have a problem with colour match. 



The next two items I bought were also part of the 3 for 2 offer and I bought the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights. The packaging is very simplistic and when I first saw it I was like wow that's hella white but because Habiba Da Silva/Life Long Percussion spoke about it in her huge beauty haul, I thought might as well. Plus the only other highlighter I have is part of my Sleek Contour Kit and it's absolutely amazing but I don't want to finish it off anytime soon! 




Talking about Sleek products, I finally bought a Blush by 3 Palette and I have the one in Lace and it's beautiful. So far I've used one of the blushes and wow, it was pigmented! After seeing so many great reviews and tutorials featuring the product I just had to have it! Another Sleek product that I have newly received is the i-Divine Del Mar Vol. II palette and it's filled with such bright summery colours and I love it. It's got 7 matte shades and 5 shimmery eye shadows, that range from peach to bright blues. For some reason the Sleek palette reminds me of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette, the colours are just so similar and bright. 




Now I wouldn't call myself a mascara junkie even though I do wear it quite often but on Saturday I went out and bought two - both L'Oreal, the False Lash Telescopic and the Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black. As I had been using quite an old mascara it just wasn't working for me and I had my eye on the L'Oreal telescopic so I bought it and it adds such length and volume to my lashes it's unbelievable and the Volume Million one was a repurchase because of the pigmented colour. 




Still talking about L'Oreal products, over the weekend I bought a new liquid eye liner and the one I bought was the Superliner Superstar in black because I really liked the applicator and I thought that it was really pigmented. The tip is very thin and will allow you to do a perfect wing. 



Moving onto lip products - I bought a classic dark red lipstick from W7 in their Kiss Lipsticks Reds range in the colour Chestnut. It's so Marilyn Monroe and defo deserves the talk. The other item I bought was from Maybelline and it's the Colour Sensational lip liner in 540 Hollywood Red. Lip liners are so in now, with all this contouring and over drawing lips and plus, I just think that they help keep whatever you out on top stay on longer. 



That's all I have for now, I think I need to stop buying makeup ;P If you would like to check out any of the products I mentioned, just click on the link I have added and I hope you get what you're looking for. Thanks for reading and until next time.


Love Macaroons Makeup & Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns