Sunday 19 July 2015

Eid-Ul-Fitr 2015 Lookbook.


Hey guys welcome back to Macaroons Makeup & Me! I hope that you're all well and here's a late Eid Mubarak to all my muslim readers. I hope that everyone had a great couple of days. In this post I will be sharing my #ootds and #fotds so if you're interested please keep on reading and enjoy! 





Eid Day 1 


So for my Eid outfit, my sister and I both got some beautiful material from Green Street (a.k.a Asian central) in London and we got my mum to make us some dresses. I opted for the green look this year and I've got to admit it, I loved what I wore and am obsessed with the pattern. Usually I don't wear heavy makeup so Eid is my opportunity to wear all my faves including my Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit and below I will have a list of all the products I used.










Eid Day 2


With my family, as I'm sure with most, Eid lasts a couple of days as we like to invite guests into our home and then go round to theirs days later so for my second outfit, I toned it down a little. I really like wearing comfortable suits that also look elegant so I thought this dress was perfect. It's really modest which is great and in general, is cheap and wearable! The pattern is beautiful and really simple but makes a bold statement. 






Don't mind me showing you guys the pattern on the bottom of my dress, I was caught in the moment! *laughing emojis*




As for my makeup I kept it the same as Eid day 1 as I really liked the look. The only thing that I changed was my foundation and instead of using my Mac Studio Sculpt in NW35, I used my Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation. 


Eid Day 3


For the first time in ever my family didn't have anything planned for the evening so my sister and I decided to go to dinner and get dessert so I thought it was only fit to dress up in western clothing. I still managed to get a look together with all black, even in the scorching heat *pat on the back*. I've worn this look once before and I loved it because it was so chic and effortless. And because it's not Asian, I can actually tell you what I'm wearing so..


Outfit:
Black jeans: Primark
Black flowy top: H&M
Floral Kimono: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize 







Makeup: 

Smashbox dark spot correcting primer | Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation | Maybelline instant anti age rewind concealer | sleek contour kit | beauty uk brow kit | l'oreal 3D false lash mascara | rimmel stay matte powder | anastasia beverly hills liquid lipstick in vamp


I hoped you liked all the different outfits and please show some love by following and sharing! 


Instagram: sumayyahakhter | | Twitter: sumayyahakhter | | Tumblr: macaroonsmakeupandme 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns