Wednesday 6 May 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Review


Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. In my last post (ABH Cream Contour Kit Review) I mentioned that I would be doing an ABH Liquid Lipstick review, so here it finally is! Whilst obsessing over the matte lip craze, the liquid lipstick that I wanted arrived to my house along with the Cream Contour Kit and the first thing that I wanted to do was write about it (plus try it on of course ;P). Therefore if you'd like to know my thoughts and opinions on the popular product, please carry on reading and enjoy! Also included, a few snapshots of the lovely new purchase for those who are interested!


Obviously the first thing I saw was the packaging and I can say that I love the simple matte black look.




I think that it stands out a lot and it very clearly states what the product is and what brand made it. I know from personal knowledge that packaging that sticks to 3 or less colours is very popular in the market and well, what else is there to say? I think that the gold, silver and black was a good choice made by the ABH team. 


Next... the actual Liquid Lipstick! After looking through all 20 colours out, I decided that I wanted VAMP, a beautiful brown/burgundy shade, which is suitable for all skin tones. I'm more into the hip/boho look and once I tried on the product, I knew I made the right choice. 


The website states that this ultra saturated, liquid formula delivers an intense shot of matte pigment in one easy swipe, which is 150% true. Not much is needed to get the perfect look that everyone wants nowadays, a little goes a long way my friend. I think that the liquid lipstick gives a really nice look to your lips, however the only down side is that it feels quite dry, which isn't necessarily a negative, as that goes with buying a matte product. Overall I really like my lipstick and will indeed be purchasing more (that is when I have the money). 


I hope you enjoyed and here are a few pics I took, hopefully this will give an idea of how the product looks.








Love Macaroons Makeup & Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns