Sunday 26 April 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit Review


Hey guys, how are you all? A couple of weeks ago I got my aunt in America to buy me the Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Cream Contour Kit in Medium and one ABH Liquid Lipstick in the colour Vamp! On Thursday when I came home from school, I found the two beauties waiting for me on top of my desk. I was so happy, it was unbelievable, I was literally jumping with joy. Today's post is going to be a review on the contour kit and I will be writing a separate post on the Liquid Lipstick review. I have seen and read many different reviews on both of these products from both bloggers and Youtubers and thumbs up all round. If you'd like to know my opinion and see a few snaps on the product, please keep reading and I hope you enjoy! 




The first thing that I saw when I got my hands on the product was the packaging and I loved it. I thought that it was really classy and I liked that it was black, as that's one of my favourite colours. In the centre in bold silver writing says the product's name and shade type. At the bottom in a bronzey gold, Anastasia Beverly Hills with the logo next to it. It's not like other packaging where it's all sealed, this the product can slide out either end, which I guess is a positive and negative. On the back is states all the information and ingredients which is a bit to boring to write about so I'm going to skip it. Also it shows six small squares in the formation of the product, telling you what's in each pan. 


Sorry about the crap pic

As I mentioned in my previous post (if you haven't read it yet you should) I didn't find many flaws with both of the ABH products I bought. The contour kit comes in 3 different shades, light, medium and dark for the different skin tones out there and I have mine in medium and I think it matches my skin colour well. The cream product is very soft and easy to work with, but because I've seen so many Youtubers adding a drop of oil to theirs, I did that to mine to help the blending in the pan, plus it applies much nicer. 



I don't know if you can see, but I've used the bottom middle and right shade to contour and the pink for blush already, however I'm yet to use the rest.


There's 4.5g in each pan, which is a good amount for paying £27 ($40) and I really like the colour variation. There's the BANANA shade which is good for highlighting, CREAM for a lighter contour, WARM CORAL which is a lush blush colour, NUDE, CINNAMON and CHOCOLATE for more contouring colours. 



This is how I contoured using the ABH palette. 



Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.


Love Macaroons Makeup & Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns