Tuesday 21 April 2015

Collective Haul | Anastasia Beverly Hills, New Look & More.


Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. In today's haul I will be sharing with you some products that I've purchased over the last couple of weeks and am completely in love with. I feel like hauls are quite popular on here, so I thought why not give the people what they want - Please keep reading if you'd like to know what I purchased and I hope that you enjoy! 





The first store/brand that I'm going to talk about is one of my favourites even though I've never got anything from them before. I guess I'm kind of a fan from a far as they're based in America and I'm all the way in England. Anastasia Beverly Hills was founded by a lady called Anastasia from Romania who started off her business by creating an eyebrow product, mixing Vaseline, aloe vera, eye shadow and more. She expanded her business by opening up a salon in Beverly Hills focusing on all thing beauty and makeup as she spent some of her time when she moved to America training as an aesthetician. I'm sure 20 years ago she wasn't that popular but nowadays if you don't know or ever heard of the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills, you clearly no nothing about the makeup world (I'm sorry for any offence towards people who don't actually know of her, I guess you learn a new thing everyday). 


Anyway, moving on to the two products that I died over when they launched in America.. The Cream Contour Kits and The Liquid Lipsticks! The contour kit was $40, so £27 and the lipstick was $25, so £17. My order only arrived on Thursday and as soon as I got my hands on them, I fell completely in love. My next to posts should be separate reviews on both of the products, so I'm not going to go into to much detail now, because I'm afraid I'll drag. All that I will say is that I've used both of the products once and I don't see much flaws. 



The next product is a beautiful clothing item from New Look. I came home from school on Wednesday and my sister said that she had put something into my wardrobe so I went and found the purchase and WOW! I kind of thought we were over buying kimonos/chiffon cardigans as we already have so many between us, but this particular one is gorgeous. It's a black chiffon material long cardigan, which is perfect for these hot days. It's got purple and pink flowers all over it and has such a light airy weight to it. It was only £9 which is a great bargain as they sorts of clothing items are quite expensive. 





Miranda by Lush! What a strange name for a soap? but who cares when it smells and feels like heaven! Now this product I didn't actually purchase but my sister got given by someone. Too be honest it's just perfect, the texture, the look, the feel, the smell (as I've already mentioned once), it's just great. There's not much to say really, other than how great it is. Go and purchase it yourself and you'll find out the wonders Lush products can do for you. For those who like to know the price of things, the bar of soap is £3.40 - not too pricey but not to cheap. 



Am I the only who wants those 'famous Kylie Jenner lips' or are you jumping onto the bandwagon too? Lip liners are the perfect trick to help plump up your lips to look like the 'youngest Kardashian' and 1000 Kisses by Rimmel is such a lush nudey pink colour for all skin tones. Nudes are in and Rimmel have a 3 for 2 offer on, so go and buy all the makeup you want before the offer goes. I bought this recently along with a gel liner and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which I really like too. 




Finally on to the last item. Once again, makeup related. The primer that I have been using for the last 9 months in the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser and too be honest it does the job and was fairly cheap so I'm not that fussed. But my sister doesn't like it because of its silicone base so recently my sister and I invested in the Smashbox Dark Spot Correcting Primer. She really likes it and I'm yet to use it so when I do, hopefully I shall write a short review in more detail. It was £28, more the high end price but if it's good, it'll be worth it!



That's all for this haul so thanks for reading.


Love MacaroonsMakeup&Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns