Monday 27 October 2014

October Playlist

So October is coming to an end and the new year is nearly here. How time flies by, I wonder.  I thought since I haven't previously done a play list post, I'd do one for October and hopefully future months. Music is a massive part of my life, I love listening to it and singing it (even though I'm not terribly good). There are so many bands out there that I love to death and then there are some artists that I just casually listen to. So this post will introduce you guys to what I'm in to. 





1) Wait On Me.

Now I'm sure you guys have heard of Rixton right? Well if you haven't they're this British band that I'm hooked on completely. I love every single one of their tunes and covers and I love them so much! The first ever song I heard them sing was their Ignition cover originally sang by R Kelly. I loved it and had it on replay everyday. However right now, I'm in love with their new song Wait On Me, it's absolutely amaaazziinggg! Listen to it if you haven't already, because it's just WOW! 


2) Riptide.

Vance Joy Vance Joy Vance Joy, that's all I can say. I have been watching a TV show called Neighbours for forever now and I heard this awesome song featured in one episode. Riptide by Vance Joy also known as James Keogh. He's an Australian singer and his songs are just lovely. He's got such a nice soothing voice and Riptide is just such a catchy, nice song.



3) Animals.

After hearing Maroon 5 perform their new song Animals on X Factor, I straight away downloaded it to my iTunes. I've always been a fan of Maroon 5 and I just love Adam Levine (I added a link for those of you who don't know who he is)! His voice is just perfection and his body... well words can't describe how beautiful he is! After all he was voted worlds sexiest man alive! 



4) Jealous.

Nick Jonasssssssss! What can I say? From Jonas Brothers to becoming a solo artist, Nick has really hit it off. I was introduced to his new song Jealous by my best friend Sumayyah and I was totally in love with it. When The Jonas Brothers were together, everyone was fawning over Joe, however I always loved NICK! <3 Camp Rock, NICK, NICK, NICK! 



5) Magic Show.

Now Electric Owls aren't that famous/highly known, therefore I don't have a link to them. I heard their song Magic Show playing in the credits at the end of Charlie St. Cloud, which is by the way an amaaazziinnggg film, definitely recommended by me! Zac Efron is bae! <3 <3 <3 I love him so much and love this song so much! 


I hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know if you liked the play list and would like me to carry on doing stuff like this. I really enjoyed preparing it for you guys. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram & Twitter


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns