Saturday 15 November 2014

Cowboy Outfit

Hey guys, how are you all? I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with school work and netball. So now that the weekend's here, I'm able to write about an outfit I wore on Friday to school for Children In Need (it was non school uniform - HAPPY DAYS!) If you're interested, please keep reading...



So I've been wanting a pair of dungarees for forever and I've never ever been able to find a cheap, but really nice pair. So a week or two ago when I went to Primark with my mum and sister, I found a really gorgeous, baby blue denim jumpsuit on sale and I bought it for £5!! I thought well, I'm never going to find a pair of dungarees and the jumpsuit was on sale for really cheap, so I happily bought it! I absolutely love them!


Accompanying this outfit, I had a checkered burgundy shirt from New Look, which I bought ages ago and I actually can't remember the price, so sorry about that. I really love this shirt, as it's a lovely colour, it's really loose and it's got a bejewelled collar. Also I wore a black hijab, as usual - I didn't wear anything bright as I thought it's autumn and I couldn't be bothered. Lastly, my beautiful Nike high tops... man do I love these shoes! I got them on my 13th birthday from my sister, which was around 10 months ago. I never wore them a lot at first, but lately I've been wearing them as much as I can. I really can't wait for my 14th birthday, I'm hoping to get the new Nike Roshe Runs!!!! :D:D:D 


So yeah, overall I think the outfit was on point and I really liked it! I can't wait to wear it again, possibly for a bigger occasion than school. If you follow my instagram, you'll have seen what the outfit looks like. For those of you who don't (and really should)... a picture.



Until next time...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns