Saturday 18 October 2014

lipstick heaven.


Lately I haven't been wearing much makeup due to school starting again and my skin breaking out with so many new spots. That's when lips and brows come in handy. All you need to get the full look is have your brows on point and your lips looking as bold as ever! When I'm feeling lazy, that's when all of my beautiful lipsticks are used the most!



1) Inhibition.

So purple is in right now, right? Well it is for me anyway. Even though the days are getting darker, who cares if the lipstick shade is too! At £8 a pop from Topshop, this plum purple lipstick is in my top 5 fave list. You can put it on your lips at the start of the day and the colour would still be on your lips at the end when you're about take your cake face off. The pigmentation is really great! You don't even have to use a lot every time - a little bit will do the trick. Its feels so nice on your lips, it goes on so smoothly. 


2) Autumn Berries.

Nude is sometimes the only colour I where on my lips for a long time. When I don't feel like standing out much, this Seventeen lasting fix lipstick is my best friend. It's also got a hint of pink to it which I like very much. The more lipstick you apply, the darker the colour, so the pigmentation varies. At £4.25 each, this lipstick is quite cheap in comparison to other beauty brands. Available to buy from all make-up or normal stores.



3) MUA. 

SHADE 2

SHADE 13

Now I'm sure everyone's heard that MUA is the cheapest beauty brand out there. That happens to be true! I'm not ashamed to say that I've got a few lipsticks from them, they were the biggest hype when they first came out. So the two shades I own are Shade 2 and Shade 13. 
  • Shade 2 is an almost purple, but hottish pink colour with a hint of glitter to it. It comes out so great and bright on your lips, so should stand out on your lips on these darker days to still come. Obviously is really cheap (£1) and is available to buy from everywhere!
  • Shade 13 is a really vibrant red, for those stand out occasions. The pigmentation is really good and overall the shade red is just perfect. £1... BARGAIN!

4) Sultry.

So moving on to lipstick number 5, which actually belongs to my sister, that I just sometimes wear. So I'm totally in love with this No7 Stay Perfect lipstick right now. The shade is a dark, burgundy colour which is perfect for me, cause I love anything to do with the darker side! The colour I mean - not anything to do with the devil and stuff! Usually when I wear this lipstick, I mix it with my Autumn Berries lippie, because the weather's always bright and nice. I think my sister bought this from Boots for £9.95, but I'm sure they sell it there anyway, since No7 is a very popular makeup brand!



5) Magic Tom.

Finally the last lipstick I have for today's post, is Barry M's Magic Tom. Some may recognise this lipstick as the magic lipstick or the green lipstick, which I guess it kinda is. This green lipstick turns a shade of pink/red when you put it on, to match your skin tone. I remember when I first bought it - My cousin was down from London and she had told me about it and I was straight away fascinated, so the first thing we did was go out and but it. The colour stays on your lips fro hours which is great for a long day and comes out so powerful. I bought it from Super drugs for £6, however that was a long time ago, so the pricing might've changed. 


Follow me on Instagram & twitter. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns