Saturday 25 October 2014

new look haul.

Hey guyssss... sorry, but I've got another haul post for you! So recently my sister went on a shopping spree in New Look after she promised she wouldn't. After I came home from school, I noticed that there was a bag in the corner of my room and went snooping! Today I went to New Look myself and bought a few beautiful SALE items! So the first item on the list...


My Smart Jumpsuit.


I've been dying for a jumpsuit now since forever and finally I've got one! I was really happy when I found it, especially when it was only £7!! I love the colours and the fact that it's really loose, so it looks modest and not tight! I've already tried it on as a full outfit, with heels, a hijab and a blazer - Yep, that's how cray cray I am!


My Gladiator Sandals.


My new fave footwear... Sold in black and brown and only £7! As soon as I saw these babies, it was love at first sight! Recently I've been craving a pair of these type of sandals after seeing so many people with them and now I can be one of those people! I tried them on in the store and I honestly didn't want to take them off. The only thing I'm really annoyed about is that it's practically winter now, so not really a season to wear sandals! :(


The TOO bright Kimono.


So I'm actually not a huge fan of this kimono that my sister bought, but I thought I'd share with you guys why. I feel like it's way too bright and I don't like the colours either - I mean honestly, who wears orange? My sister did actually say to me when I told her what I thought about the kimono, that I'd end up eating my words one day when I wear it myself, which will probably happen too. It was on a half price sale so was sold for £7, which was a good deal.


The Floral Maxi Dress.


Even though summer's practically gone, doesn't mean you have to stop dressing like it. For only £4, my sister bought this lush dress, which I absolutely love! The fact that it's a maxi dress too, just makes everything better and halal for me and the Muslims of this world. The colours are just so beautiful and I can't wait to wear the dress.


Another Maxi Dress.


So it seems like my sister's really digging the maxi dresses right now. This beautiful dress was only £5 and definitely worth it! To be honest, I think my sister is stocking up for next year's summer, which is quite practical I guess, since every thing's on sale right now! From top to bottom, this dress is covered in lovely patterns and colours and shall be added to my closet. 


My Pastel Skirt.


Last item on my list, but surely not forgotten. I've got this skirt now in 4 different colours: pastel pink, a kind of hot pink, turquoise and blue. In New Look full price, they're usually around £15-£20 each but luckily I got two of them for £4 and the other two for £5 each. I love pastel colours, I just think they're really nice and elegant. I can't wait to wear everything I've bought and see how they look on me.


Until next time, keep updated with my instagram & twitter. (SORRY THAT THERE WERE NO PICS FOR THIS POST.. THE PICTURES WERE COMING OUT REALLY CRAP!)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns