Friday 27 March 2015

some LUSH products.

OBVIOUSLY  NOT MY PIC - SOURCE' TUMBLR

Hey guys, how are you all? So finally, finally, finally the holidays have arrived after a very long wait, honestly I cannot express how much school has been stressing me out lately so these two weeks have really been needed! Obviously some 'ME' time involves pampering essentials so I thought why not go to the LUSH place its self. (You see that pun?? lol I'm so lame :D) Anyway, if you'd like to know my top three picks, please keep reading and I hope you enjoy! 




1. You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt.


My friend Hollie actually got me this lovely product for my 14th birthday which was around 2 months ago and I fell completely in love with it. Too be honest, I hate anything to do with mangoes, which is ironic because when I actually smelt the bar, it was like heaven, SERIOUSLY! It bought me back to when I used to buy lemon flavoured Sherberts from the corner shop when I was a little girl and I was actually going to every member of my family and telling them to smell it! When I opened the little package, I saw a mini orangey cuboid with the word 'mango' carved into the top, as you can see below. When I put it into the hot bath water, it slowly infused itself and made my whole bathroom citrus scented. The beautiful yellow/orange colour started to pop and I was surrounded in luxurious oils and different fragrances and the best part was that it lasted for a long time. I would definitely recommend it to you Lush lovers. 



2. New Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion.


Strange name, I know but it truly works wonders. I have only used it a few times however my skin felt so hydrated and great after I applied it. Once again, my friend Hollie bought this for me and she got me a mini version, which I like because I don't like having too much product of something, because I like the feeling of finishing it all off (I'm a weirdo, sorry). The lotion comes in a cute silver pot with a label specifying what the product is and when I opened it, the first thing I did was smell it and once again, I'm going to repeat myself, but it was like heaven. I think I'm coming to a conclusion that anything from Lush, is related to heaven, either by smell and/or looks. It adds a lovely glow to your skin which is always a plus, and has so many natural ingredients in the new formula. If you're looking for silky smooth skin, this beauty is the one for you! 



3. Space Girl Bath Bomb.


After reading my good friend Dina Amawi's post on her 'some LUSH products' (go and check it out), I decided to purchase this bath bomb for myself. For only £2.35, I think it's such a bargain as you get so much product, which is great - It's practically the size of my palm! It's got a very powerful lingering scent, which is not bad as it smells like a mix of flowers and sweet berry. When I gently dropped it into my bath water, the whole entire tub was turning from red, to purple, to blue to create a lovely purple berry ombre effect, which was stunning! I loved everything about it, I loved the way it looked with the mix of colours and sparkle, and the way it moisturised my skin and the way it formed in the water. De-stressing? This is the one for you!



Thank you for reading..


Love Fashion Passion x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns