Thursday 12 March 2015

MAC makeup.


Hey guys, how are you all? Sorry about the lack of frequent posts, I've really been lacking in ideas and I haven't got any motivation or inspiration sadly. Anyway on Saturday I spent the day in Bath with my sister, as it was her birthday and we had a great time. One of the reasons I went was because I needed to buy a new foundation, preferably from MAC. We both walked to where the MAC store used to be and were surprised to find many other new makeup brands there like NARS and Clinique. It shows how long we hadn't visited, as we were very confused and had to go inside and find out that they had expanded. Please carry on reading if you'd like to know more about the things I bought!





I had a really lovely lady called Alice do my makeup, testing the right colour foundation on me and I ended up buying the MAC Studio Sculpt foundation is the shade NW35. My sister also has one but in the shade NC44, as she's a bit darker than me and she's always been raving about how good it is, so I thought I needed to get one for myself. It was good timing that my previous Bourjois foundation had finished that morning, therefore it was okay if I got a new one. I bought it for £25, which I guess is a suitable price for a high end makeup brand and so far, I have only worn it once, but loved it. The Studio Sculpt foundation is a creamy, gel based foundation that provides build able coverage with a natural satin finish. It's really hydrating and revitalises the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush.


The woman in the store also tried on the Pro Longwear Concealer on me and I actually wasn't planning on purchasing it as my main concern was buying the foundation, however I got persuaded and bought one in the shade NW30! Same as the foundation, I've only worn it once other than the time I got my makeup put on me, but honestly it was so good. The only problems I have, are that you only get a little amount for £17 and the actual bottle that the concealer comes in is glass, so if I drop it, I'M BASICALLY DOOMED! 


All together I spent £42 in MAC and I also bought a lovely printed tee from Urban Outfitters, my fave shop of all time. It's a simple back tee, with a gorgeous design at the bottom and it was on sale too for £10, which was great. I tend to go for bigger sizes as I love the over sized look and I actually bought the tee from the men's section :D 






Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns