Tuesday 17 March 2015

#GetToKnowMe TAG.


Hey everyone! This post is a little different today as you may have guessed already. After having my blog for nearly 7 months now, I still feel like I haven't really connected with my readers, therefore I thought it only appropriate to do the Get To Know Me Tag. So if you'd like to me a little bit better, please keep reading and I hope you enjoy! 


1. Do you have a middle name?

I don’t actually have one surprisingly, even though my older 3 siblings do - I guess my parents decided to miss me and my little brother out.


2. What is your favourite subject in school?

Too be honest I don't really have a favourite subject, however it usually passes between science, drama or philosophy and ethics.


 3. What’s your favourite drink?

I can't stand tea or coffee, so I'd have to say a cream based frappuccino or for fizzy drinks, defo strawberry flavoured mirinda! 


 4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

I’m loving the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack at the moment especially Love Me Like You Do and Earned It but it changes all the time, anything catchy and mainstream really.


5. What would you name your children?

I love the names Ariana and Layla for girls, and maybe Isaac and Adam for boys.


6. Do you participate in any sports?

YES YES YES! I LOVE NETBALL! I've been playing it for nearly 7 years now!


7. What’s your favourite book? 

I really don't have one. I've read so many unbelievably amazing books over so many years and there's still so many out there that I am still to discover! I just finished reading the Help which was great and now I'm reading And The Mountains Echoed.


8. What’s your favourite colour?

BLACK... hands down the best colour ever! and you can wear it in any season and not look like a complete goth. 


9. What’s your favourite animal?

I’m not too sure really, I think elephants are really really cool though.


10. What’s your favourite perfume?

I don't have one, tbh I'm not really a perfume person but if I had to choose, possibly Princess by Vera Wang.


11. What’s your favourite holiday?

Has to be Christmas?!?


12. Have you graduated from High School?

Secondary school and no, I'm in year 9 which is the equivalent to Grade 8 in America.


13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes I’ve been to Belgium, France and Bangladesh but I’d love to travel more when I'm older.


14. Do you speak any other languages?

Apart from English, I speak Bengali as I'm, well Bengali and I'll go as far as saying I can speak French after learning it for 3 years :D


15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes! I have two older brothers, an older sister and also a younger brother (We've got a big family)


16. What’s your favourite store?

Varies between Topshop, Primark, Urban Outfitters and H&M.


17. What’s your favourite restaurant?

Jimmy's World Grill and Bar.


18. Do you like school? 

I do like it yes, I like feeling like I’m being productive and moving forward.


19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?

I love CarliBybel, ShaniGrimmond, DinaTokio and LifeLongPercussion. (These are just some of my faves)


20. What’s your favourite movie? 

I don’t think I have a favourite film, any Rom Com will suit me, especially if it's by Nicholas Sparks - man can than man make me emotional!


21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

Game of Thrones, Pretty little liars, The Vampire Diaries, Faking It and Keeping up with the Kardashians (Guilty pleasure)


22. PC or Mac?

Grown up with using Windows (so PC) but I love Mac so much, even though I'm not the best at actually using it.


23. What phone do you have?

A really shitty one, the Nokia Lumia 530. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want an iPhone!


24. How tall are you?

I’m 5’8″ and proud.


25. Any pets?   

Nope and I never will have any.


I hope you enjoyed. Lots of love...


Fashion Passion x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns