Sunday 21 September 2014

turbanator


Hiiiiii guysss, how's everyone been lately? So I wore a turban for the first time yesterday and I was actually quite pleased that I didn't look disgusting in it. The turban only took me 10 minutes to do, 5 minutes to put on, 5 to fix. I had the assistance of my sister though, so if it's your first time wearing one, have someone on standby to help you. This post is going to be on my outfit of the day so stay tuned!





As you can see, I'm being a bit of a poser in this picture. My sister took this photo of me in our alleyway, cause we thought that the graffiti looked really cool as a background. Anyway on to the actual outfit. 


Here I'm wearing:


Turban Hijab // Whitechapel


Black Body Top // Primark


Black Maxi Skirt // Primark


Kimono // Primark


Watch // Asda


Shoes // Primark


Scarf // Whitechapel





I really love this outfit! It's completely modest and just looks so great in my eyes! I'm really happy how the turban looked on me and I think that might be one of the hijab styles I do from now on. 




The whole day, I was constantly checking my outfit to see if everything looked okay and alhamdulillah it did! In this photo I'm actually wearing different shoes. These babies are my new love and are from New Look. I actually bought them yesterday on sale and I love them to bits! They're extremely comfortable to wear and are just amazing. 



Just a little tip, but trying to take pictures and walking at the same time is really hard... don't try it! Me and my sister's attempts at taking selfies on the go came out okay, so why not upload them? 




May as well be time to tell everyone that I'm a selfie addict! I am probably the vainest person you'll ever meet and no, I'm not proud of it! Just a few photos for my amazing readers to see! By the way, I just wanna say thanks to everyone who's made this experience worth while. I check daily to see my blog stats and alhamdulillah, they've been going up everyday. Surprisingly a lot people read my blog which makes me really happy and is giving me more motivation! 


Anyway this post is over so keep updated with my instagram and twitter.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns