Saturday 13 September 2014

Primark Haul.

Hiiiiiiiii guys... Guess who went to Primark today?..... MOI!


So today I spent nearly two hours in Primark shopping with my mum and sister. I don't know why, but it seemed like everything was on sale, which I guess was a really practical thing for someone who is trying to save money. After seeing a Hijab Hills youtube video yesterday, I saw that she had bought a Gryffindor tee from Primark, so the first thing on my mind today in town was to go to Primark. That leads me to the first item on my list.




My Hogwarts Tee.



Being the extreme Harry Potter fan I am, this tee was essential to buy. After watching all of the films and reading all the books, Harry Potter was by far my favourite film and book series. I know that everyone would want to be in Gryffindor, but I always say I'd end up in Slytherin. The tee was £6, so an okay price for me. There were two tees to chose out of - The one I bought and the one Hijab Hills has, the Gryffindor crest on a grey background. 


My LOVE Tee + A White Vest Top.



So the second item I bought was the LOVE tee above. Part of the reason I bought it was because of the extremely cheap price... £2!!! I love statement clothing, so I automatically fell in LOVE and the flowers just looked so elegant and pretty. Due to the tee being quite short and because of my religion, I bought a white vest top to wear underneath which was only a pound!! I love it when I find a bargain!!


My Blossom Kimono.



I just love this kimono so much! As Autumn's nearly here, I thought why not buy a kimono with blossom flowers on them? It's really loose when on me, which is great and it just looks so fabulous! It was originally £14, but I bought on a half price sale, so for £7. 


My Floor length Cardigan.



After seeing a family friend wearing this cardigan whilst on holiday in Aberdeen, my sister and I desperately wanted to buy it. Today was the first time since we came back to Swindon that we've properly shopped for the sake of shopping, so we went all out and bought everything we wanted to, including this lovable cardigan. The fact that it's extremely long as well just makes the cardigan seem so much more attractive to us muslims. The beauty was £8 and soooo worth it! I can't wait to wear it!


My Aztec Kimono.



Sooo I bought another kimono! Yep... kimono krazy! I have a lot of clothes with the aztec pattern, shirts, trousers, hijabs etc. I just love the print and think that it looks really nice and fashionable. The kimono was £7, so a fairly reasonable price. 


My Knitted Cardi.




So the last piece of clothing I bought today was a black, knitted cardigan. When I was shopping in Aberdeen, my cousin bought an exact replica of my cardigan - It was just a bit longer. I love how there are tassels at the bottom.. It gives it that cowboy look! I bought it for £5, which I was really happy with. I hope that I have loads of opportunities to wear the clothes I bought today, because they are so good to go to waste!


My Eyebrow and Lash Groomer.



So the last essential item I bought today from my favourite shop of all time was this eyebrow and lash groomer. Recently I've been in need of eyebrow assistance and today I thought "I need this", so I bought it. It was only a pound so didn't cost that much. 


Annnyyywaaayyyy that was my primark haul! Hope you all enjoyed it! I know I enjoyed writing about it! So anyway until my next post, keep undated with my instagram & twitter


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns