Thursday 11 September 2014

purple girl


Hey guys, how's everyone been lately? Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been really busy with going back to school. So a good start to year 9 so far, I haven't got much homework and I like the people in all of my classes! YAY! Today's post is called 'purple girl' because it's going to be about a new purple lipstick I bought! 




Recently this week, I purchased a beautiful new lipstick from TopShop and I've only used it a few times, but it's already my new love! My sister and I have been wanting a a new shade of lipstick for a while now, and we thought why not purple? 






Don't you just love it? So I bought the lipstick from the beauty section in TopShop as you already know and the shade is Inhibition (dark plum). It was £8 and there was a deal on certain lip products for 2 for £12, so if you love a bargain, I suggest you get in there quick before it's over! 


As a whole I tried to do a nice 'MUA' type look. Sorry the pictures are of a really crappy quality.








I honestly love how I did my eye liner that day. Usually it never ever looks like that, so I was really happy and pleased with myself! And the colour on the lips was just so bright and lovable!





Just a few selfies for you. The whole look was really nice and I just loved the lipstick. 






Colour:


9/10


Quality:


8/10


Lasting:


8/10


So I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Hopefully I'll be doing more makeup reviews for you all. Until then keep updated with my Twitter & Instagram.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns