Thursday 4 September 2014

minimal makeup

Hey guys, how's everyone been? Today's post is on how I get the 'minimal makeup' look. To tell you the truth, I don't actually wear makeup everyday... I feel like it's not good for my skin and I don't really want to break out in more annoying spots! Also because I go to school and I honestly just can't be bothered to put the fake face on every single morning. The order in which I'm writing in, is also the order in which I put my makeup on - So here goes.








Firstly I always put on my GEL FOUNDATION, the shade I have is 55 Dark Beige. I've been using this foundation for nearly a year now and I really think it suits my skin tone. As you can see in the photos, the Bourjois label has faded due to the long date I've had it. I think that the foundation I have gives really good coverage and gives a nice finishing look. Also I don't use a lot on my face every time I put the foundation on, so I still have a lot left. So happy that it's lasting me, I honestly have no money to buy new makeup. 





I just use a normal brush when I put the foundation on. My sister has a set of Real Techniques Makeup Brushes, which are really good. I think I'm gonna stick to that brush, until I have enough money to buy another good set. 





I don't usually wear eye liner that often, but I thought that I'd mention the one I use in this post. I have EXAGGERATE EYE LINER by Rimmel London and I really think that the name's there for a reason. I think that the eye liner gives off a really bold and nice look on my eyes. 





I have and use No7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara. I've also had that makeup product for nearly a year now and I really do think that it gives a great effect. When I use it on my eyelashes, I really do see the difference between before and after. The mascara also looks extra black when I put it on, but that could just be because I have black eyelashes. 






I have and use No7 Coral Flush Blusher. I actually took that from my sister, since I didn't have any money to go buy one myself and because she had a better blusher palette already. When I put the blusher on, you can see a hint of pink on my cheeks/cheekbones, which I really like. I feel like I only have to use a little amount to get the best results and looks. Also I like to use only a little, since I want it to look natural and blend in. The brush I use is just a normal blusher brush - I think I bought it from Body Care for just under a pound. 






I have and use a Lasting Fix Lipstick by SEVENTEEN. The shade I have is Autumn Berries and I love that lipstick! I always wear it, mainly because of the nude colour it gives off and it still has a hint of pink when its on my lips, which I like about it. It quite funny actually, I'd say that the lipstick and that shade especially is very popular within my family - me and three of my other cousins own one. I guess I can't really fault them for having one... The lipstick is practically amazing! 





Last of all, I touch up my eyebrows by adding a bit of colour to it. On my eyebrows I use a Glimmersticks Eye Liner by Avon. My sister actually gave that to me and I've been using it for nearly a year now. I think that the eye liner just defines my eyebrows a little more and adds colour where it's needed. The shade I have is blackest black. 


If I can be bothered I might post a photo on Instagram of how the minimal makeup look is on me. So I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Keep updated with me w/ Instagram & Twitter


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns