Thursday 25 February 2016

STREET STYLE SHOOT | #BLOGGER



When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. So when life hands you a photographer, you make them take photos of you. 


A couple of days ago I went on a mini adventure with my friend Alfie and you guessed it.. he's the 'so called' photographer who I'm referring to. He kindly offered his services and I took him up on his offer, as I wanted the experience from the awesome opportunity of being apart of a 'photoshoot'. Too be honest all we did was go round to different car parks and take random shots but they came out amazing, so I thought I'd share the pics on here for you all :) If you're interested on knowing my outfit and makeup of choice and seeing more shots, then please keep on reading and I hope that you enjoy! 


Outfit:
Jeans | H&M
Over sized Jumper | H&M
Roshe Run Trainers | Nike
Hijab | Markets
Septum Piercing | Ebay

Makeup:
Primer | Nivea Aftershave Balm
Corrector | LA Girl Cosmetics - Orange
Foundation | Mac Studio Sculpt in NW35 mixed with the L'Oreal Infallible Matte in 32 Amber
Concealer | Maybelline Instant Anti Age Rewind mixed with the Fit Me
Powders | Ben Nye Banana Powder mixed with Rimmel Stay Matte
Blush | Luminoso by Milani
Contour | Sleek Kit
Eyebrows | Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony mixed with Beauty UK definition kit, Sleek Brow Gel
Mascara | Maybelline Lash Sensational mixed with the L'Oreal 3D Telescopic
Highlight | Makeup Revolution Golden Lights
Lips | Brown lip liner by Natural Collection mixed with Mac Cosmetics Stone matte lipstick
Setting Spray | Mac Fix+


And now I have to give credit to my fantabulous friend Alfie White who goes by @alfie.ef on instagram (linked here) so you should go and check him out! <3




MY SHITTY PHOTOGRAPHY UNFORTUNATELY

FOLLOW ME...
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR 


XOXO

1 comment:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns