Sunday 7 February 2016

Lush Cosmetics Haul.


Now if you know me, you'd probably know that if I could, I'd live in a Lush store, probably forever, but actually only if they created edible products, because the people who know me, also know that I can't live without food either. My birthday was around a week ago (go and check out my 'birthday presents haul' if you haven't already) and only yesterday did I have my 'birthday party' - I just had some family and friends round my house.. and they bought me some lovely gifts from Lush. That was something listed on BIRTHDAY WISH LIST (linked here), so if you'd like to know what I received, then please keep on reading and I hope that you enjoy :)


Let me begin with the two items that excited me the most and as my blog is called MACAROONS MAKEUP & ME, they totally make sense. My 'sisters from another mister' bought me Yuzu And Cocoa and Rose Jam Bubbleroons and essentially they are macaroon shaped bars, made out of 'fun' I think and they're just so cute and adorable. Y&C is such a bright yellow colour and RJ is a beautiful glittery pink. I think they retail for £3.75 each -they're totally worth it, the reviews I've read are nothing but raves!   




As I mentioned in my last post, my friend Tatiana bought me two products from Lush and me being me, I've already used one. Today I used the Sakura bath bomb, which retails at £3.50. It's quite a big bath bomb, you could probably use it twice even though I didn't. It is said to be inspired by the cherry blossom in Japan and I'd say that it's more of the simple items you could purchase, in the sense that it's not bright but rather calming. I posted a video on my snapchat earlier today, feel free to add me as a friend and see what I'm up to @sumayyahakhter. 



The other thing that she got me was The Comforter shower cream, which I'm yet to use. One aspect that definitely caught my eye was the vibrant hot pink colour of the product and well, what else is there to love other than the incredible smell it has. It is £4.95/100g, which I'd say is quite a decent price for what you're getting.



My family friend Ayesha knows my obsession with Lush is for real as I can't stop talking about the store when I'm with her, so she got me this lovely In Your Dreams gift package. It retails for £9.95 and has the cutest two items in it: Unicorn Horn bubble bar (£4.25) and Tisty Tosty bath bomb (£3.50). I've seen people talk about the Unicorn Horn bubble bar on several previous occasions and it just sounded absolutely amazing and I haven't even used it yet, but the colour and sparkle pigmentation is unreal! And the bath bomb look so cool, in the shape of a white heart with a combination of flower buds stuck in. 





Finally this is something that I went out and bought myself, as I thought why not? I needed a new face cleanser and I'm writing a Lush Haul after all so ta-da! I'm kind of trying every single cleanser that Lush offer, so the one that I'm on now is Dark Angels which retails for £6.95/100g. Black is kinda my fave colour, so this cleanser appealed to me a lot and I've seen a lot of Youtubers use it before, so I really wanted to pick it up. I'm quite a massive fan of exfoliating and two of main ingredients are black sugar and charcoal, which are meant to be really good for getting rid of the dead skin on your face. 







For now that's all I've got for you guys, but if you're interested in a review for the product above, please let me know and I'd be happy to write one for you all. Don't forget to follow me on:


Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns