Sunday 28 December 2014

first ever mac lipstick.



Hey guys, how are you all? So I'm sure you can guess from the title what this post is going to be about! YESSSS... I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT A MAC LIPSTICK! Oh how I "started from the bottom and now I'm here" (yes a Drake reference) - Boy am I happy!




As the Christmas holidays are here, so were my family from London and I couldn't have been happier, as it was the first time I saw my nephew Umar since he was born! Masha'Allah he is such a fat, adorable, healthy baby and I can't wait until all of my babies are reunited!


Anyway, while they were here, we did everything that is possible to do in Swindon, including visiting Outlet Village to shop and eat. My cousins wanted to go into the Cosmetics Company Store so I went with them and too be honest, I've been to the outlet many times before, but had never found myself in there! When I went inside I was so surprised with the products that were in there and was definitely happy with the outcome, which was the purchase of my first ever mac lipstick




Usually mac lippies are around the £16 mark, however I had bought mine for a bargain - £10.50!!! 





I had no intention of buying anything, as I wanted to save my money for the boxing day sale, but when my sister told me to check out the lipsticks, I did and fell in love with them straight away! I'll admit I love the darker shades of everything as black is my go to colour, so I instantly liked the shades on display. The lipstick I bought was called Sweet Succulence and I'd describe it as a really, really dark plum purple.






I just love the lipstick so much! The way it applies itself is amazing and the pigmentation is just great! In the actual tube the lipstick looks more black and darker, but on the lips it's much lighter. It's a lustre finish lipstick and looks great on all skin tones in my opinion. I haven't got too much of an opinion yet, so that is why I will be doing a review to share my view on the product! Hopefully all will be good. 





Here I haven't applied to much, as it's not my lips but in future, it would look much more darker.






In total, I am a happy girl and will DEFINITELY be returning to the Cosmetics Company Store! Hope you enjoyed reading and look out for that review! 

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns