Sunday 4 January 2015

Best of 2014.

Hey guys... IT'S FINALLY 2015! So overall I'd say that 2014 has been a good year for me. I did things, bought stuff, went places, ate different foods, and in general the year was good. Today I will be sharing the 'best of 2014' for me and I hope that you enjoy.


The first month of any year I love to be honest, just because it's my birthday in January and well, who doesn't love celebrating their birthday? I know I do. Plus it's the first month of the new year and I just feel refreshed and ready to take on anything. For my 13th birthday I went to Bath with my friends and family which was a really great day, not just because I was out with my favourite people, but because I ate at my favourite restaurant Jimmy's!


Nothing really special happened in February for me, not anything that I can recall happening anyway. March, a few birthdays that's all. April was good though. It was the holidays and my family and I went to my cousin's house in London and we spent my brother, cousin and nephew's birthday there and ordered a massive ABSOLUTELY delicious cake and had a blast! May, June and July, not much, just the finishing of school which meant exams, exams, exams. However on the 20th of June, I did go on a day trip to St Omer in France with my school and wow, was that a great experience! I loved every bit of it, apart from feeling seasick on the ferry! Yep, it was not fun. I'm dreading the end of the school this year, as I'm in year 9 and am getting ready and prepped for my GCSEs! Eeeekkk! 


August was the best month I think. I went to Aberdeen in Scotland for a whole two weeks for my cousin's wedding and it was so so so so so much fun! All of my family were reunited and it was a massive occasion to celebrate. My cousin who is Jamaican and Bengali got married to a beautiful Algerian and Scottish girl called Hannah. The wedding was so elegant and mesmerizing. The venue was stunning and everything just went to plan. (If you'd like to read more, follow the link)





After Aberdeen, for a couple of days we went back to London because my mum had a few errands to do and plus, we wanted to celebrate my cousin on passing her GCSES with great grades Masha'Allah. (If you'd like to read more, follow the link)


September meant back to school and I'm sure everyone knows how that feels. Or for the older people, back to work! October and November passed by soooooo quickly and eventually arrived to December, which was a nice month. I was just counting down the days until the Christmas holidays were here so that I could just relax at home without having to think about school! And well, now it's 2015.


I hope that you enjoyed reading about the highlights of my year - I would love to here about yours, so if you'd like comment down below and I'll get back  to you. Until my next post... 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns