Sunday 25 January 2015

All Polished Up.

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog. In my last post, I mentioned I would be uploading something about my top 5 nail polishes, so here it is. Today I will be sharing with you some of my favourite nail polishes and it was really hard for me to choose 5, because I love them all!



1. Pitch Black by MUA.


As black is my fave colour ever, of course I would have a nail polish in that colour too. MUA is known for their bargain deals, and once again I've struck gold with this purchase at £1. The paint goes on so smoothly and is just absolutely lush. The polish doesn't fade or wash away, it's just right and defo worth a second look at!




2. White by 2True.


Opposite of black is white, which also happens to be one of my favourite colours. Until recently I never liked how white looked on my hands, as I'm not your average white skinned person. I can only wear certain shades of nail polish, and thank god white is now one of them! At another bargain price, I bought this beauty at £1.99 from Superdrug. In the selfie below, I'm wearing the white nail polish.


 

3. Fear & Loathing by Topshop.


Now this nail polish was a Christmas gift from one of my best friend's Hollie and I honestly love her for knowing me so well! This colour is just absolutely beautiful and plus it's matte, so you know... I LOVE MATTE!!! It's from Topshop too, and Topshop's one of my fave stores! I think it was £6, however I'm not 100% sure and plus, I shouldn't know how much it is, cause it was a gift.


 

4. Red by W7.


I've had this nail polish for about 5 years now and it's still good as gold. I remember when I first bought it and it was from House of Fraser and I was so happy to be buying my first ever nail polish! Red is such a lush colour and it just stands out and dominates against everything else you're wearing! I can't remember how much it was because I bought it quite a while back, but I'm sure it was at a reasonable price for quite a big bottle! The selfie below is really filtered and the light is really bright, however if you can see, I'm wearing the red nail polish.


 

5. Cafe St Germain by L'Oreal Paris.


When I look at this nail polish, the first thing that comes to my mind is CHOCOLATE!! The colour is a beautiful light brown and honestly, is one of my fave nail polishes all due to the make - L'Oreal! The application is so smooth and the pigmentation is great! This is probably the most expensive nail polish or second one, at £5, however I got it on a deal with my friend and only had to pay £3 for it. The shade is 109, and it's called Cafe St Germain if you ever want to go and buy it.



That's all I've got to say really and sorry about the really bad quality pics, I promise I will be using my camera in the future!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns