Sunday 1 February 2015

birthday presents haul


Hey guys... guess who's finaaallllyyyy 14???... MEEEEEE! It was my birthday on Thursday and I honestly had a great day, all due to my friends at school. My friend Sushi got me a balloon, which of course drew attention to me, but too be fairly honest, who doesn't like a little attention on their bday? The best part of the day was coming home to see presents from my sister on my bed :D:D:D I WAS SO EXCITED! The rest of the day was a bit of a bore, but I sure do love my family. Yesterday it was my birthday party and I invited all of my friends to my house and a meal at Kaspas, which was great by the way! Please keep reading if you'd like to know what I got from my friends and family :D




Just saying that I did get a lot and that I'm grateful for all of it, but I'm sorry if I don't write a massive paragraph about the product, or even mention the present in this post <3


Family: 


1. Nike Roshe Runs


Now it was kind of obvious that I was going to get this present, as I was dying for them, but honestly, my reaction to when I unwrapped the gift was priceless! My eyes lit up and I wore the trainers in my room for like an hour just admiring them! Yep, I'm weird like that... THANK YOU SO MUCH AFA (there's your shout out that you were begging for). Defo going to be wearing these babies for a while!



2. Perfect Imperfection Jumper


I was actually surprised that my sister got this for me but I was really happy when I found out that she did. I tried it on straight away and it looked amaaazziinngggg! Habiba Da Silva style all the way!


3. Sleek Contour Kit


A few days before my birthday I went to town with my mum and my sister and I said that I wanted this is general and I didn't think that my mum would actually buy it for me as it was £10, so thanks mum! I'm sure going to enjoy using this beauty product!



4. Matte Top Coat


After seeing my friend Sushi with matte nails, I immediately fell in love! I asked my mum for it and she kindly got it for me!



5. Clothes


My mum got me two beautiful dresses and my sister got me the emoji tee from Primark, a pair of pj's and a Hogwarts jumper from New Look. Dress 1 was from Primark as well and honestly, the print is just so elegant and gorgeous. However that's not even the best part... IT WAS £1 so if you want a bargain, I suggest you go to your local Primark and splurge!! I don't know where my mum got the other dress, but it was as beautiful as the first dress, it's got a floral print which I love! The pj's are white and they've got blue butterflies on it, but the only problem I have with them is that they're really thin, and plus it's winter, so I feel really cold!


That was all from my family, plus a bit of money from my dad, and of course my party. Now onto what my squad got me!


Friends:


1. Lush Products


As per my request, my friend Hollie got me two different products from Lush, which I can't wait to use. Product number 1 was the You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt, which will come in handy when I need to relax after all the netball I'm playing. Product number 2 was the New Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion, which I've heard really good reviews about! 




2. Makeup and Nail Polishes


Now my friends know me really me, therefore they ended buying me a bunch of makeup and nail polishes. My friend Tatiana got me the What You Waiting For Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, which has got some lush nude colours in that I'm excited to try out! Same with another eyeshadow palette that my friend Amber got me - It's got 32 different pinks and browns, which look amazing! The last palette has a wide variety of colours, that my friend Safah got me from Claire's.







More nail polishes to add to my collection!


3. Necklaces


Topshop is like my fave shop ever and I when I got a necklace from there, I was so happy. Thank you Amber, you've got great taste. Also the I love the necklace that my friend Sushi got me from Claire's. Sometimes simplicity is the key to beauty!




4. Bath Products


As a massive fan of any thing to do with scents and boy lotions, I loved the presents that my friends Safah and Sushi got me! 






5. Bedroom Decore


My friend Sumayyah sure knows how to buy me great presents, every year she'll never fail to put a smile on my face with what she gets me! This year she went all out and I love her for it. These are only just a few of the presents she got me, but I loved everything, thank you!





I got loads more but hopefully I'll mention those on another blog post or on my social media!


Here's a few pics of me and my squad. 





And a selfie of me as I loved how my makeup came out yesterday! #feelingproud 





EYEBROWS ON FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!


Thank you everyone for all the presents and for being apart of my life. Love you. If you'd like to see more pics, follow me on instagram @sumayyahakhter

Until my next post... xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sumayyah check whatsapp 😳😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber you make me laugh... At least follow my blog :D

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns