Sunday 8 February 2015

january favourites.

Hey everyone, how are you all? So after my birthday I've just been chilling really, I haven't had much homework from school and honestly it's been so good to be free. I can't believe that we're already in the second month of 2015, time sure does fly by. I thought that I'd write a January favourites for you all, I'll be talking about makeup, skincare and stuff in general, so I hope you enjoy.



Baby Lips


Since the cold days have arrived, my baby lips have been key. I carry it everywhere with me, as my lips are always dry and chappy. I've nearly finished it, so I think that I need to stock up on more, however the only one that I like is the cherry me baby lips. Part of the reason I like it is because of the hint of red that it adds to my lips, but other than that it's great! You can purchase the baby lips range in all cosmetic and drugstores, and they're selling for quite a good price really, £2.99 and usually Maybelline have a deal on for 2 for 3!



Woolly Socks


All year round I seem to have cold feet which is really annoying - even in summer when I'm wearing sandals, I still have to come home and put on a pair of woolly socks! I remember when they were first in trend and I loved them, but the thing is I still love them! They keep my feet warm, which is ideal and they look really cute a pretty too! You can purchase them from most shops, but I especially like the pairs from Primark, due to their cheap prices and quite good material, which is surprising for them! 



Bio Oil


Too be honest, I've had this product for a long time and it's worked wonders, but not only is this skincare product good for your skin, it's also a great to have in winter to keep your skin hydrated, soft and not DRY! Part of the reason I like it is because of all the great reviews I've read about it and because of the things it does. As a teenager myself, Bio Oil appeals to me because of the scars it can get rid of and the help with evening out my skin tone. Many people have told me that it gets rid of acne too, which is great, because I have my fair share!



Eyebrow Kit


Eyebrows are everything nowadays, that why my Beauty UK eyebrow kit is my holy grail. I use it everyday as my bit of makeup, as I don't like wearing makeup to school, so that's my substitute. I love the way it can complete your eyebrows and make them look full and amazing. Plus you don't need to use a lot of product to get the perfect brows, just a little will do. All that I like to do is outline my brow and fill it in a little to get the perfect shape. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Habiba Da Silva's eyebrows, OMG they are sooooo beautiful as is she Masha'Allah! 



Habiba Da Silva - Brows On Fleek Youtube Video

Caramel Biscuits


Food is my everything! LITERALLY! If you know me well, you'll know that I have a new favourite food every month and in January, the Digestive Caramel Biscuits were my love! My mum actually stocked up so many packets cause she knows that I like them so much, but I'm worried that I'm going to get sick of them. They are so delicious and usually after I come home from netball training, they're my go to snack! 



I hope that you enjoyed reading this post and please comment and follow if you'd like me to write more of these. Until my next post - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns