Saturday 20 December 2014

20's inspired outfit & makeup.


Hey guys, so I've just got a little disclaimer for you. This post is actually going to be on my sister and not me. On Thursday she had a work related Christmas party and I loved her outfit so much, I thought I'd write a post on it! Also the party was 20's themed and I love that era so I thought why not write about it? Keep reading if you're interested in what she wore and what makeup she had on!




So as you all should know and can probably guess, I'm Muslim and don't celebrate Christmas, however I'm not gonna lie, I do love the festivity of it all and the season too! Necessarily I may not do all the traditional Christmas stuff, however I don't see any harm in going to a little Christmas themed party with school or work. Anyway onto the actual details and interesting half!

Her Outfit:


Dress | Online from Instagram



Heels | Deichmann




Jewellery | Primark




Clutch Bag | F&F







Her Makeup:



Foundation | MAC



Lipstick | No7




Mascara | L'Oreal



Blusher | H&M


(Sorry about the dead looking palette - It's quite old, but gold)


BRUSHES | REAL TECHNIQUE


Just a few

Concealer | MAC


Pressed Powder | Bobbi Brown


Eyebrow kit | Beauty UK


Nail polish | MUA




Overall I think my sister looked great, like she always does! <3 I just loved her dress so much, it was so different to clothes that she usually buys or clothes that we usually buy. I tried it on today and I sure fell in love!!! I can't wait for the day that I get to wear it but the only problem is, because I'm so much taller than her, dresses that we usually share always are short on me and long on her. She wore like 4 inch heels with the dress and it was still really long and touched the floor, however when I tried it on I put on around 2 inch heels with it, and the dress JUST stayed around my ankles. #tallgirlproblems #SERIOUSLY


My sister's makeup looked beautiful and her friends/colleagues loved the look! Here's a little selfie that she posted on her instagram - her account is @emaakhter if you'd like to follow her! 



I'd never say this usually to her face, but she's stunning Masha'Allah!


Anyway I hope you liked this post - until next time


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns