Friday 12 December 2014

Sushi's Burfday Partaay | OOTD

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a while. I've been ill lately and just been so busy. Last Saturday was one of my best friend's birthday party, and we went to watch MOCKINGJAY (even though I'd already seen it) and then went and ate at PIZZA EXPRESS! So I know a lot of people are saying that Mockingjay is so crap and a waste of money, if you paid to watch it that is, but I honestly loved it. The reviews are saying that it's not as good as the first two films, which I kind of agree with but actually I liked it a lot, so yeah, that's my opinion. Catching Fire was definitely my favourite film! If you'd like to know more about the great day and my OOTD, please keep reading! 





Party:


The party was just a couple of my close friends, going out and watching and eating together. It's quite ironic actually, because last year for her party we did exactly the same thing, but went to watch Catching Fire instead of Mockingjay. It was such a fun day and I just love my friends, soooo Sushi, Satan, Bambi, Tadpole and Hol, know that I love you (THIS IS PROOF) 





OOTD:


I was struggling so much when picking out my outfit. I mean I have loads of clothes, but I just couldn't decide and plus I had to dress to match the weather as it was really cold, so in the end, a couple of hours before the party, I had decided.

Outfit:


Jeans // H&M


Jumper // Tesco


Trainers // Nike


On Instagram @sumayyahakhter




Obviously I was wearing a coat too, but I didn't actually take any pics with it on, so yeah. That was my outfit, hope you guys enjoyed reading, until next time.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns