Monday 2 November 2015

October Favourites.


Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. Sorry that I've been MIA recently - I've literally been so busy with family and school this past month, I haven't even been able to get a minute to think. Now that I'm back writing, I intend to keep to a schedule, but let's see how great and effective that is! Anyway, if you've been following me on INSTAGRAM, you'll know that this last week I've been involved with a family wedding and what does that mean? Lots and lots of wearing makeup! And obviously having fun! Anyway if you'd like to know about this month's 'rave about' products, then please keep on reading and I hope that you enjoy :)





Stupid me decided to chuck away my ballet pumps the week that I needed them the most, so I had to improvise. And since black goes with absolutely everything, my heels came in handy. Killing two birds with one stone, I was both comfortable and looking fabulous the past week and honestly they were cheap too. See when you buy heels from a place like Topshop, where they're both expensive and giving you blisters, it's a lose lose situation, but luckily for me, I was happy when I found mine in Deichmann for £15! 





Now onto the exciting stuff! MAKEUPPPPPPP YAY! So I've actually been quite lucky to have purchased items that I've really been wanting for a long time all because there was a wedding last week and I wanted my face to look fleeky haha but honestly they've been absolutely amazing to use.


First up is the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer and boy do I have some good shiz to say about this. It's bloody fantastic! You might think that £10 is a lot to pay for 20ml, but it's worth it because a little pea sized amount goes a very long way and by long way I mean enough to cover your whole entire face. No wonder it's called LUMI magique because the luminosity it gives your face is just wow. You're literally glowing before and after you put your foundation on, surely what every girl wants? I would really recommend this to someone who looking for a new primer, it's long lasting and just gives you the glow that you're after. 





You see that glow right? It's not just me?


I don't see why I can't talk about my favourites in order of appliance since I've basically got the starting section of your basic makeup routine funnily enough. So next up is the L.A Girl Cosmetics Pro Concealer in orange and for a brown girl, this is probably the best thing to have come out in the makeup industry. Those days where you could see my dark patches on my face are so long gone thank god. I've wanted this product for so long and I finally have got my hands on it and for such an affordable price too - £4! (I linked an item for £5.50 since I couldn't find the one I bought :D) Just like the primer, a little goes a long way since you kind of have to blend the product out a little before applying your foundation or concealer since you don't want those mixing. I've kind of got a love-hate relationship with the applicator though, as it's of a spongy tip that makes it hard for the product to come out of, but at the same time I like it because it's gentle and helps to blend. Next on my list to purchase it a concealer and contour shade! 




Sorry for the dirty tip in the photo - this kinda shows how often I've been using it! 


The L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation! *clapping/cheering* Just like everything else I can't have, I died when this product launched because every Youtuber and blogger was talking non stop about how incredible it was. Well finally I can be part of that crew because guess what... I have it! Only £7.99 for such a great foundation - It's full coverage, a little bit goes a long way and it's build-able, what more could you want? (Let me know if you want a review) The sad thing for me was every time I walked past Boots or Superdrugs, I went inside just to check if they had my shade, which is 32 Amber, but they didn't so on went the cycle. But when I went to France for a school trip I popped into their stores and found it and bought it! Such trouble for makeup some would say, but I don't care - I needed it in my life. 




The last thing to talk about today is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Multiplying Mascara and I've wanted this for a while now and when my friend Aayushi bought it and raved to me about it I knew that I needed it. So I went out and got it for the retail price £7.99 and literally when I first applied it, I think I nearly cried, just ask my mum and sister. But obviously that would be stupid of me to do since I had a full face of makeup on, but I was crying tears of joy on the inside, trust me. And after that day, I raved to every girl I knew and couldn't shut up. Yep, that's what happens when I fall in love with objects. Can you imagine if I fell in love with someone? Purrrr leaseeee...




Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoyed. 


Follow me:
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns