Friday 2 October 2015

Italy lookbook | Day 4, 5 & 6

Hey guys, welcome back to the blog. So I'm here to finally carry on and finish off my lookbook series for my Italy trip. Just a few simple looks I put together that should hopefully be of use to you fellow Muslims (&anyone else) who need a selection of outfits for a holiday in a hot country, If you haven't already, go check out part 1 (link here) and please keep on reading! I hope you enjoy x


Day 4: 


As usual, every single day was extremely hot and that day we went to visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, so me being stupid, decided to wear a dress and even though I hated what I wore, I still loved the look.  






Outfit:


Leggings & Sandals | Primark
Dress | TK-Max
Cardigan & Shades | New Look


Day 5:


Spanish steps and the Trevi fountain. I think this day I wore my favourite outfit. Rocking the blue. I don't even know why but you'll see what I mean. 






Outfit:


Flares | Roma markets
Sandals & blue top | Primark
Black vest top | New look
Shades | Rayban


It was actually kind of funny because the Trevi fountain was under construction so we couldn't even have that quality "make a wish" time!


Day 6:


Sadly the last day came and we were all gutted that we were leaving the next day but we still managed to visit the Grand Mosque of Rome. Did you know that the Pope had to give his blessing in order for the construction and planning to go ahead? Interesting fact for me! lol Anyway this outfit was a little more modest.




Outfit:


Skirt & sandals | Primark
T-Shirt | River Island
Cardigan | New Look


Here's a few pics of the actual mosque if any of you are interested!






Unfortunately as I had to be up at 2 the next morning, I wasn't able to take any pics of my outfit, however what I wore was quite trendy and comfortable, if I may say so myself. A pair of loose jeans, with a patterned blouse and blue cardigan with the sandals that I wore on the whole trip, as they're like my FAAAVVEEEE!


I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry that this post was quite vague. I'll try to do better next time.


 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns