Thursday 27 August 2015

Italy Lookbook | Day 1,2 &3

So for those of you who follow me on instagram, you'll have seen it blow up recently with snaps from my adventure to Rome, Italy. I stayed there for a whole week and had the best time ever Alhamdulillah! I feel very much sad to be back but Insha'Allah will be holidaying again soon, but for now here are some ootd's that were much requested via my social media. Feel free to follow me, I'll link everything at the end of the post and without further ado here's some deets and links to my Rome wardrobe! Please keep reading and I hope that you enjoy! 


Day 1:


Unfortunately I wasn't able to snap any pics of the outfit that I travelled in, however I can tell you that it was extremely comfy and I've tried to link similar items as to what I was wearing. Obviously being a hijabi and going to a hot country for a holiday can be quite difficult as we can't exactly 'strip' and have to wear clothes that cover our body and keep up cool too! Therefore these patterned trousers/joggers were the perfect option, as they were fashionable and comfortable. They were £35 from Urban Outfitters, however I bought them on sale for £15 - what a bargain! I paired these with a black tank top from New Look and a blue cardigan from Primark for £6. Now even though I was going to a hot country, I decided to wear a pair of blue vans, as they were very comfortable and if I could give you any advice for when you're travelling, is to travel in comfort! Also the bag that I took as my carry on was this black tote bag that I've been dying to have for ages and now I finally do - It was such a great purchase as it allows you carry loads.



These aren't my trousers however they were the closest I could find, as the patterns are very similar. My pair is more pink, purple and blue toned. 


Vans: Schuh 


Handbag: H&M


Day 2:


Now day 2 was the first day that we went out to be tourists in the boiling heat. I honestly don't think I could survive living there, even though it's breathtakingly beautiful! We visited the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel which was such an amazing day and I learnt quite a lot too! Anyway onto the outfit...







Floral shirt: H&M 


Blue jeans : H&M


Sandals: Primark


Sunglasses: Rayban


Day 3:






Day 3 was in Florence. We travelled nearly 2 hours to get there from Rome but it was so worth it! We visited the Santa Maria Cathedral and the Bobili Gardens and both was so beautiful. Again I tried dressing comfy as I was on a train and walking around the whole day in the heat so my outfit consisted of:


Flares: H&M


Tank Top: New Look 


Blue Cardigan: Primark 


Sandals: Primark 


Sunglasses: Rayban


Make sure to stay tuned to Macaroons Makeup & Me for more on my Italy outfits.


xoxo


Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns