Monday 7 December 2015

Glitter A Little.


I reckon the title is a little vague. A little dishonest. Maybe even a little fake. Actually a whole lot of fake BECAUSE these nail polishes are the bomb.com and could light up your life! All of sudden these high street shops are coming out with their own branded makeup and beauty products, which are actually amazing. Amazing in packaging, amazing in selection, amazing in pigmentation, amazing in practically everything and probably my fave aspect ---- ££££££! If you'd like to know more about my thoughts on these beauties and see some real-life "swatches", please keep on reading and I hope that you enjoy :)


£2.99! These bad boys are only £2.99! For such a great product, this price is so cheap and affordable. Now I know you can get nail polishes for £1, probably from your favourite brands too, but wouldn't you rather try out a something brand new and fall in love all over again? Because I promise you, once these formulas touch your nails, you'll be running back to the store for more. Usually I always have trouble with the pay-off from glitter based nail polishes, because they're always too opaque and never show up on my nails, as pigmented as I'd like them to be and even with layering it still won't look nice, but with these New Look ones, once is by far enough. 


Pink Pattern is the glitter based nail polish. It's a beautiful rose gold-ish shade and the amount of glitter in it is enough to make a little girl go crazy. You'd think that applying it would be difficult, but actually it's the opposite in fact. It's so simple and even when you're layering, the previous layer doesn't mix and/or get ruined.


Multi Coloured is a two tone nail polish, of a mix of green with purply-gold reflects. It's honestly so stunning! To be honest, New Look's colour range is amazing and they've also got so many different kinds. You can have matte, shiny, glossy or glittery and I'm sure so much more. As opposed to Pink Pattern, Multi Coloured is smooth to the touch, like any other polish, but as Pink Pattern has actually glitter bits, it feels much bumpier, but not to an uncomfortable extent. 


I don't actually think there are any down falls to these two products. Obviously I can't speak for their whole range, but for these two especially, I know that they are definitely worth it. They don't budge on the nails once they're dry and also they do dry within a matter of seconds which is great for those of you, who don't have time to blow on your nails or use a fan :) 










With all of that said, I hope that this post was helpful and that you'll soon be heading into your local New Look to pick up a bottle or two!


Follow me:


Instagram | @sumayyahakhter
Twitter | @sumayyahakhter
Tumblr | @macaroonsmakeupandmeworld
Snapchat | @sumayyahakhter


xoxo

1 comment:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns