Monday 4 August 2014

Lush Skincare Or Not?

Today I wanted to share my thoughts on this new skincare product I bought from Lush Cosmetics when I went out with my sister, in search of a cream or cleanser to help make my skin better. I ended up buying this Ocean Salt Self-Preserving Face and Body Scrub, which is kind of like a cleanser too. 







It claims to help get rid of dead skin and soften any place you use it, leaving you moisturised and supple. This is the second time I've ever bought an item from Lush so I admit I'm not a regular shopper at the store - Possibly after this I might be.





I've only used this product 3 times since my purchase so I don't have a review just yet. However I can say that if you do have sensitive skin, not to buy this product as I'd describe it as quite rough.


 With this product, the lady that was assisting me gave me two free samples of: Grease Lightning and Enzymion moisturiser. Grease Lightning is a powerful combination of ingredients used to decrease any breakouts in the bud, without effecting the skin around it. Enzymion moisturiser is a cleanser used to help freshen your skin, leaving a matte finish. I think if I like what I'm seeing I'm going to purchase these products, but if not, I think I'm just going to stick to finishing off the samples.


There will be a follow up post soon on the review. So the question is: Did the scrub help clear up my face or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns